Southern California News
Northern California News
- State says 6,300 people may have been underdosed at Oakland Coliseum
The Department of Public Health said people who were underdosed do not need to do anything besides get a second shot.
- Rain, snow, thunderstorms and chilly temps in Bay Area forecast
Scattered rain, isolated thunderstorms, low-elevation snow and chilly temperatures are on the way.
- 'Everyone likes to see Casper': Lucky whale watchers spot snow-white dolphin in Monterey Bay
Casper has been wowing many on the bay.
- 10 SF Bay Area ZIP codes get vaccine priority under new equity plan
Two are in San Francisco.
- Man throwing knives may have fled SF house fire, officials said
The fire broke out in a two-story home.
San Diego News
- SDPD: Overall crime in San Diego dropped in 2020, but homicides hit a peak
San Diego police officials said the city's crime trends were consistent with those of other major cities in the U.S.
- San Diego may spend $5M per year boosting low-income areas affected by climate change
Proposed 'climate equity fund' money could be spent in 120 of 297 census tracts, mostly below Interstate 8
- Clients at new women's shelter hoping for new life
The downtown facility at Father Joe's Villages has 28 beds and is already at capacity
- Local officials outline plans for clinicians, case managers to respond to mental health calls countywide
The Mobile Crisis Response teams are responding to calls in some cities in North County under a pilot program that began in January
- 1 Marine killed, 2 injured in crash on Camp Pendleton
The Marines were in their personal vehicles and off-duty at the time of the crash Sunday, the Marines said